Palazzo Grassi – Punta della Dogana:
Built between 1748 and 1772 by the architect Giorgio Massari, Palazzo Grassi is the last palace built on the Grand Canal before the fall of the Republic of Venice.
The Gallerie dell’Accademia in Venice is an Italian state museum. They are located in the Dorsoduro district at the foot of the Accademia bridge, in what until the early nineteenth century was the vast complex formed by the church of Santa Maria della Carità, the convent of the Lateran Canons and the Scuola Grande di Santa Maria della Charity. They take their name from the Academy of Fine Arts, which opened them in 1817 and shared their headquarters until 2004.
Peggy Guggenheim, whose real name was Marguerite Guggenheim, was an American art collector and patron. She was the daughter of Benjamin Guggenheim and grandson of Solomon R. Guggenheim who would have created the homonymous foundation for the creation of museums around the world.
Museo Correr :
The collection has been located in Piazza San Marco since 1922, in the spaces of the Napoleonic Wing and part of the Procuratie Nuove.
The Doge’s Palace, formerly also Dogal Palace as the seat of the Doge, one of the symbols of the city of Venice and a masterpiece of Venetian Gothic, is a building that stands in the monumental area of Piazza San Marco, in the San Marco district, between the square of the same name and the dock of the Doge’s Palace, adjacent to the basilica of San Marco.
Scala del Bovolo:
Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo is a late Gothic building in Venice, located in the San Marco district, near Campo Manin, and overlooking the Rio di San Luca.
Teatro la Fenice
The Gran Teatro La Fenice, located in the San Marco district in Campo San Fantin, is today the main opera house in Venice, as well as one of the most prestigious in the world.